Bicycle and related repairers
US - Agricultural and industrial machinery mechanics and repairers fit, install, examine, service and repair engines, agricultural and industrial machinery and mechanical equipment, except motor vehicle, aircraft and electric motors. US
- (a) examining, servicing and repairing bicycles and other non-motorized transport equipment
- (b) cleaning and lubricating bearings and other moving parts
- (c) replacing and repairing components and accessories, such as brakes, driving chain mechanism, wheels, handle bars etc.
- (d) changing tyres and controlling air pressure
- (e) spray painting frames
- (f) assembling new bicycles, wheelchairs and similar non-motorized equipment