Bank tellers and related clerks
US - Bank tellers and related clerks deal directly with clients of banks or post offices in connection with receiving, changing and paying out money, or providing mail services.
- (a) Process customer cash deposits and withdrawals, cheques, transfers, bills, credit card payments, money orders, certified cheques and other related banking transactions
- (b) crediting and debiting clients' accounts
- (c) paying bills and making money transfers on clients' behalf
- (d) receiving mail, selling postage stamps and conducting other post office counter business such as bill payments, money transfers and related business
- (e) changing money from one currency to another, as requested by clients
- (f) making records of all transactions and reconciling them with cash balance